Our executive leadership faculty has extensive experience and expertise as teachers, principals, superintendents, as well as other central office positions such as directors of technology, special programs, counseling and psychological services, special education supervisors, and curriculum coordinators.
Our master and doctoral degrees are united around core themes:
- Learner-centered teaching
- Values and ethics
- Cultural Proficiency and Conflict Resolution
- Organizational and individual change
- Collaborative decision-making
- Integration of best practice, research based findings , and theoretical principles
- Action Research and Real-world applications
- Field-based internships.