Master of Education in Education Administration
- organizational leadership and decision-making
- the design and implementation of instruction for student achievement
- management of the organization and its operations
- human resource development
- building parent involvement and community suppor
- A baccalaureate degree is required.
- GPA and GRE scores are a major consideration for admission.
- You must meet graduate college requirements and be accepted by the department graduate committee.
*Lamar Graduate Education Programs do not permit students to take coursework for transient credit.
Tuition and Fees*
eTuition: $705 per 3-hour course
Required Fee: $120 per 3-hour course
*Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice by action of the Board of Regents or the Texas State Legislature.